Source: WalletHubWith summer just around the corner and people planning out their vacations, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2019’s Most Fun States in America as well as accompanying videos.
To determine the states offering the greatest variety and most cost-effective options for enjoyment, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 26 key metrics. The data set ranges from movie costs to accessibility of national parks to casinos per capita.
Fun in Colorado (1=Most Fun; 25=Avg.)
- 16th – Restaurants per Capita
- 17th – Movie Theaters per Capita
- 28th – Amusement Parks per Capita
- 15th – Performing-Arts Theaters per Capita
- 14th – Fitness Centers per Capita
- 18th – Access to National Parks
- 7th – Casinos per Capita