Source: WalletHubWith National Coffee Day around the corner and coffee consumption up 14% since January 2021, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2022's Best Coffee Cities in America, as well as accompanying videos and expert commentary. Alongside that report, WalletHub also released its list of top coffee deals and discounts offered by retailers during the holiday.
To determine the best local coffee scenes in America, WalletHub compared the 100 largest cities across 12 key indicators of a strong coffee culture. The data set ranges from coffee shops, coffee houses and cafés per capita to the average price per pack of coffee.
The Coffee Scene in Denver (1=Best, 50=Avg.):
- 25th – Avg. Price per Pack of Coffee
- 18th – Avg. Spending on Coffee per Household
- 29th – % of Adults Who Reported Drinking “Ready-to-Drink” Coffee in the Past Six Months
- 28th – Coffee Shops, Coffee Houses & Cafés Per Capita
- 20th – Coffee & Tea Manufacturers per Capita
- 47th – % of Households that Own Coffee Makers