Source: WalletHubTo determine the best local coffee scenes in America, WalletHub compared the 100 largest cities across 12 key indicators of a strong coffee culture. The data set ranges from coffee shops, coffee houses and cafés per capita to the average price per pack of coffee.
The Coffee Scene in Denver (1=Best, 50=Avg.):
- Overall rank for Denver: 16th
- 44th – Avg. Price per Pack of Coffee
- 18th – Avg. Spending on Coffee per Household
- 39th – % of Adults Who Reported Drinking “Ready-to-Drink” Coffee in the Past Six Months
- 31st – Coffee Shops, Coffee Houses & Cafés Per Capita
- 20th – Coffee & Tea Manufacturers per Capita